Agriculture / Aquaculture
Page 1 of 1
- Essex Closes $10.0 Million Term Debt Capital Raise
- 3/8/2017 12:04:58 PM
- Essex Capital Group, Inc. (“Essex”), announced today that the firm recently arranged a $10,000,000 term debt capital raise for Cornerstone Industrial Minerals Corporation, U.S.A.
- Legionnaires’ Disease Causes Aquatic Center of a Gym to Temporarily Close
- 3/6/2017 4:31:25 PM
- Last month, a New York fitness center closed its pool and spa following one to two cases of Legionnaires’ disease. A recent news report stated that health officials discovered Legionella pneumophila bacteria.
- Carrier Transicold Cool Valentine’s Day Contest Delights Winners
- 3/2/2017 1:08:21 PM
- Carrier Transicold ’s recently-concluded pan-European Cool Valentine’s Day Contest provided a behind-the-scenes look at the role transport refrigeration plays in shipping some of the 198 million roses that were on the road in the run up to Valentine’s Day – demonstrating how transport refrigeration is essential to delivering a little extra happiness and romance.
- « Previous
- Next »