Airlines / Aviation
Page 1 of 1
- Training & Simulation Display Summit Conference Announced
- 3/24/2017 1:54:34 PM
- Insight Media is pleased to support the 2017 Training & Simulation Display Summit on Sept. 27-28, 2017, at the Rockwell Collins Simulation and Training Solutions facility in Sterling, Virginia.† The event will focus on the latest visual display and pipeline technologies for training and simulation, including advancements in augmented, virtual and mixed reality.
- Bombardier Receives EASA Certification for Ka-band High-speed Internet Retrofit on Global Aircraft
- 3/14/2017 1:59:12 PM
- Bombardier Business Aircraft announced today that its Ka-band high-speed internet system, the industryís fastest in-flight Wi-Fi connectivity worldwide* available today, was certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for retrofit on all Bombardier Global aircraft models.
- NASA Wind Tunnel Tests Lockheed Martinís X-Plane Design for a Quieter Supersonic Jet
- 2/24/2017 12:34:30 PM
- Time-Lapse Assembly of NASA Supersonic Model: Supersonic passenger airplanes are another step closer to reality as NASA and Lockheed Martin began the first high-speed wind tunnel tests for the Quiet Supersonic Technology, or QueSST, X-plane preliminary design here at NASAís Glenn Research Center.
- « Previous
- Next »