Electronics Performance Measurement
Page 1 of 1
- Infineon advances industrial lighting applications with XMC™ microcontrollers and motor control solutions based on iMOTION™
- 3/14/2017 12:24:12 PM
- At the Embedded World 2017 Exhibition and Conference, Infineon Technologies AG (FSE: IFX / OTCQX: IFNNY) presents its ARM®-based XMC™ microcontroller advancements for a wide range of industrial applications as well as motor control solutions based on iMotion™.
- Semtech Power Management Platforms for Wireless Charging, IoT and Automotive Applications to be Showcased at APEC 2017
- 3/14/2017 12:17:39 PM
- Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced it will showcase its diverse power management platform at the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) in Tampa, Florida on March 26-30 in booth #1525.
- Syrma Technology Achieves OHSAS 18000 Certification
- 3/9/2017 7:02:40 PM
- Syrma Technology, a leader in electronic manufacturing services serving global OEMs, today announced the company’s India production facilities have been officially recommended for Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18000 certification, following a comprehensive safety audit by the UK’s national standards body, BSI Group.
- Semtech Ships 20 Billionth Z-Pak™ Protection Device for Mobile Applications
- 3/7/2017 12:41:11 PM
- Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced the shipment of its 20 billionth Z-Pak™, a significant milestone for its Protection Products Group, which provides a range of high-performance transient voltage protection devices for some of the most innovative, next-generation electronics available.
- MACOM Announces SMT Packaged Millimeterwave Switch for 5G Wireless Demonstration Systems
- 2/27/2017 10:23:25 AM
- MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. (“MACOM”), today announced the newest entry in its portfolio of components and integrated modules for 5G wireless infrastructure.
- « Previous
- Next »