Infectious Disease Control
Page 1 of 1
- New Investigation Shows Black Lung Disease Numbers Much Higher than Previously Thought
- 1/23/2017 9:07:14 AM
- In December, National Public Radio (NPR) released information from an investigation they conducted into the number of coal miners across Appalachia that suffer from a severe form of black lung disease.
- Somerville’s James “Cotton” Tingle Awardee Publishes a Promising Book
- 1/18/2017 11:52:44 AM
- Author Alan Bingham releases his book to facilitate the most difficult stage of life: approaching the end of it. He presents his comforting guide to help families thrive through pain.
- Dental Clinic in Anaheim Linked to Mycobacterium Infections Closed Again
- 1/12/2017 12:25:48 PM
- Last month, the NBC station in Los Angeles reported that a dental clinic in Anaheim has been shut down for a second time in as many months. The clinic had been associated with numerous patient infections by the county health department.
- California Workers Advised to be Aware of Metalworking Fluids Containing Microbial Contaminants
- 1/9/2017 8:46:09 AM
- According to The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), approximately 1.2 million workers in positions involving machine finishing, machine tooling, and other metalworking and metal-forming operations could potentially be exposed to metalworking fluids (MWFs) on the job.
- « Previous
- Next »