Not for profit
Page 1 of 1
- Legacy Endowment Community Foundation Supports Hospice Care and Grief Counseling Provided by The Elizabeth Hospice
- 2/23/2017 10:00:00 AM
- The Legacy Endowment Community Foundation located in Fallbrook, California presented The Elizabeth Hospice with a $5,000 grant for the nonprofitís Hospice Care Fund and bereavement services for all ages.
- The Elizabeth Hospice for Grief Support Services Receives $15,000 Grant from the New York Life Foundation
- 2/16/2017 10:00:00 AM
- The Elizabeth Hospice is the proud recipient of a †$15,000 Grief Reach grant from the New York Life Foundation to benefit their school-based grief free of charge support programs in San Diego and south Riverside Counties.
- I.S. 98 Bay Academy students in Brooklyn, NY named winner of Verizon Innovative Learning app challenge national Fan Favorite award
- 2/15/2017 1:48:08 PM
- oday nine middle and high school teams from across the country were awarded top prizes in the fifth annual Verizon Innovative Learning app challenge, a nationwide contest that encourages students to design mobile app concepts aimed at creating solutions for societal issues in their schools and communities.
- Japanís US$85 Million Donation Helps Feed Millions Of Hungry People In 33 Countries
- 2/13/2017 11:17:56 AM
- The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) welcomed the announcement last week of a US$85.2 million cash contribution from the Government of Japan.
- « Previous
- Next »