Page 1 of 1
- Affordable STM32 Cloud-Connectable Kit from STMicroelectronics Puts More Features On-Board for Fast and Flexible IoT-Device Development
- 4/25/2017 11:38:52 AM
- Geneva, April 25, 2017 - The new high-connectivity STM32L4 IoT Discovery kit (B-L475E-IOT01A ) from STMicroelectronics gives unrivalled flexibility for developers building IoT (Internet of Things) nodes by supporting multiple low-power wireless standards and Wi-Fi®, while integrating a complete collection of motion, gesture, and environmental sensors, unavailable on …
- Smartphone and Tablet App from STMicroelectronics Brings New Features for Selecting and Designing with Operational Amplifiers
- 4/24/2017 9:22:23 AM
- Geneva, April 24, 2017 - STMicroelectronics has released the latest version of its ST Op Amps mobile app ( ST-OPAMPS-APP ) with new features that simplify use and help designers find important information on ST’s analog signal-conditioning products even more quickly.
- Next-Generation Automotive Door-Zone Controllers from STMicroelectronics Bring Power Management and Failsafe Circuitry On-Chip
- 4/3/2017 9:39:26 AM
- Geneva, April 3, 2017 -- STMicroelectronics has advanced the state of the art in automotive door-zone controllers with a new family of monolithic devices that integrate power-management and failsafe circuitry previously implemented using external devices.
- EEMBC® Benchmark Reveals True Energy Cost of Using Bluetooth® LE for the Internet of Things
- 3/27/2017 8:00:00 AM
- EEMBC®, the industry-consortium setting the real-world standards for valuable and practical application-specific benchmarks, today announced the availability of EEMBC IoTMark™-BLE, a benchmark and analysis tool that measures the energy efficiency of microcontrollers and Bluetooth radios used in IoT edge-node devices (end points) ¹.
- « Previous
- Next »