Supplementary Medicine / Nutrition
Page 1 of 1
- Nutrition Consultant’s Book Exposes Our Failing Health Standards
- 3/21/2017 8:00:00 AM
- Christine Andrew is bewildered that her fellow Americans tend to take better care of their cars than their bodies. And she is more shocked when she found out our foods have lost most of its nutritional values (vitamin and mineral composition), and the diseases that did not exist in the past become prevalent and commonplace today.
- New GAINSWave™ Therapy for Treating Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease comes to Redlands, CA
- 3/16/2017 3:20:34 PM
- Rejuvenate Image Restoration announces it is offering the new GAINSWave™ Therapy (also known as Shockwave Therapy) at its Redlands Clinic for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Peyronie’s Disease.
- Smart Bottle Mobile Hydration Gadget Debuts at International Home and Housewares Show (IHA) in Chicago March 18th – 21st 2017
- 3/14/2017 1:34:00 PM
- Health, lifestyle and fitness devotees can now monitor their intake of water with eightcups, the smart bottle hydration gadget. eightcups calculates a recommended daily water intake based upon the users’ weight, activity level and other factors, then it reminds users to drink with a personalized LED alarm.
- Stigma of Smoking Hinders Quitting
- 2/27/2017 7:46:58 PM
- According to the latest information from Beyond Blue, the various types of stigma and the impact it has on mental health is directly related to depression and anxiety.
- « Previous
- Next »