Big Box Retail / Supermarkets
Page 1 of 1
- Undeclared Food Allergen Results in San Diego Area Company Issuing Nationwide Recall
- 3/23/2017 12:22:17 PM
- In February, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) posted information about a product recall initiated by a company based in Southern California. The recall was launched after it was discovered that a milk-containing product was used during the packaging. As a result, the candies may contain undeclared milk protein which could put people with allergies to this …
- Drawbridge and Ibotta Offer Industry’s First Product-Level Near-Real-Time Purchase Attribution
- 3/23/2017 11:17:15 AM
- Drawbridge, the leading digital identity company, and Ibotta, the leading mobile shopping app that pays consumers cash back on their everyday purchases, today announced an industry-first partnership that leverages Ibotta’s SKU-level transaction data for purchase-based attribution in near-real-time.
- Symphony Commerce Announces Integration with Adobe Experience Manager to Enable Fast Deployment of Highly Personalized, End-to-End Digital Shopping Experiences
- 3/21/2017 11:56:55 AM
- San Francisco – March 21, 2017 - Symphony Commerce, the leading provider of Commerce as a Service, today announced a joint offering with Adobe.
- Arcus Teams with Thinfilm to Deliver ‘Smart’ LINIE Aquavit
- 2/28/2017 9:20:37 AM
- Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) (OSE: THIN), a global leader in NFC (near field communication) mobile marketing solutions using printed electronics technology, today announced Arcus ASA (“Arcus”) (OSE: ARCUS), Norway’s largest wholesaler of wine and liquor, as a new customer.
- Fonterra’s Brands Set To Delight Consumers In Puerto Rico
- 2/28/2017 9:12:04 AM
- The image of lush New Zealand pastures will soon be familiar as Fonterra makes its first consumer sales into Puerto Rico, with the launch of its Anchor and Mainland brands into the market.
- « Previous
- Next »