Page 1 of 1
- Neumob Supercharges its Global Mobile App Acceleration Network, Expanding to 120 Points of Presence Across 6 Continents
- 1/12/2017 9:08:31 AM
- Neumob, in response to surging demand from its global customer base of mobile app owners and developers (and their users), today announced a further expansion of its global app acceleration network by 34 new points of presence, now bringing its network to a total of 120 worldwide.
- Fujifilm Introduces New Rugged FinePix XP120 For Outdoor Adventures; Flagship X Series Cameras Arrive In New Premium Colors
- 1/5/2017 1:00:00 AM
- FUJIFILM INTRODUCES NEW RUGGED FINEPIX XP120 FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES; FLAGSHIP X SERIES CAMERAS ARRIVE IN NEW PREMIUM COLORS Valhalla, N.Y., January 5, 2017 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation today announced the new FinePix XP120, with a 16.4MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor and a large 3.0 inch LCD monitor in a compact body.
- Bombardier and Austrian Federal Railways Sign Framework Agreement for up to 300 TALENT 3 Trains
- 12/29/2016 11:54:16 AM
- Rail technology leader Bombardier Transportation and the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) have signed on December 27 a framework agreement covering the delivery of up to 300 BOMBARDIER TALENT 3 trains.
- Ticket Price Not Main Criterion for Air Travelers in Germany
- 12/27/2016 11:48:00 AM
- Domestic flights in Germany are comparatively low-priced. But only a small minority of domestic air travelers are resolute bargain hunters. Just 13 of 100 passengers would set their maximum price for a short flight (round trip) at 80 euros.
- KLM welcomes its 30-millionth passenger of 2016
- 12/23/2016 10:46:20 AM
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines today festively welcomed its 30-millionth passenger - a record in the 97-year history of the company - en route from London to Amsterdam.
- « Previous
- Next »