Aerospace / Defense
Page 1 of 1
- TestAmerica Announces Two Part Webinar Series on Vapor Intrusion
- 1/18/2017 9:00:00 AM
- TestAmerica is pleased to announce the next presentation in its highly acclaimed Ask the Expert Webinar series. TestAmerica expert Taryn McKnight will present a two part webinar series on vapor intrusion. The first webinar entitled Vapor Intrusion: Improving Data Quality Using Today’s Best Practices for Sample Collection will be hosted by Ms.
- TestAmerica Expert Dr. Mark Bruce Participates as Trainer on Incremental Sampling Methodology
- 1/17/2017 9:00:00 AM
- Dr. Mark Bruce of TestAmerica recently joined experts from the public, private and university sectors to participate as a trainer in the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council (ITRC) two part training course titled Soil Sampling and Decision Making Using Incremental Sampling Methodology.
- GreenWood, Inc. Project Team Receives Leadership Award at Caterpillar
- 1/11/2017 12:17:28 PM
- Greenville, SC - - January 11, 2017 - - GreenWood, Inc., an integrated maintenance, operations and construction solutions provider, was recently recognized for their team leadership at their Caterpillar project in Athens, Georgia. The Athens Tech Foundation presented the GreenWood planning department with an Outstanding Workforce Leadership (O.W.L.) award which identifies …
- « Previous
- Next »