♦ Includes WebPost® Distribution
Get Into Day-To-Day News Operations:
Reach daily and weekly news publishers, as well as broadcasters and trade publications, “over the wire” and into a working newsroom from the most trusted name in press release distribution.
- Wire Service Media Outlets
- Distributed to active newsrooms in need of current content.
- Includes related trade publications.
- Topic Specific
- Powered by PR Newswire
WebWire has selected PR Newswire as our distribution resource based upon their unmatched relationships with established and emerging media. Reuters, Associated Press (AP), AFP and other global news providers arrive in the newsroom along with our content, but it is the WebWire and PR Newswire name that gets the story into the reporter's workstation.
Others may claim AP distribution but without a recognition of where the story came from, the newsroom manager will not deliver the story to the reporter.
The combination of WebWire and PR Newswire delivers an authoritative source of news and information for leading global media organizations.
The world's largest network: PR Newswire distributes to more than 200,000 media points and 10,000 Websites, offering the most ways to reach your audience online and off.
A well written press release submitted via WebWire begins the process:
- You choose topical categories or industry sectors that pertain to your release during the online submission process, helping to determine the most effective complementary trade publication distribution.
NOTE: To reach trade publications only, bypassing this more costly option, utilize WebWire´s Targeted Media Distribution.
- Then choose the appropriate distribution strategy (topic or region) for your press release (required).
- Verbal validation by WebWire's editorial staff may be required, then your release will travel to media outlets via the most respected names in media communications.
NOTE: Contact information, including voice telephone connectivity, must be accurate.
- Once distributed, your release will reach over 80,000 PR Newswire media registrants and over 4,000 news aggregators and online news publishers.